Friday, May 2, 2014

Natural Spring Coordinate

Hello lovelies!  I'm back today with just a quick photo!  I put together this cozy coordinate for spring days here that just won't warm up.  Rather than a "cute" look, this one is more of a "natural" style.  Don't mind the guy photo-bombing in the back...
Dress, petticoat, sweater:  purchased at Doota in Seoul
Tights:  Tabbisocks
Clogs:  Sbicca
Necklace:  Wonder Rocket


Here you can see the lovely prints on the dress and tights better  Hope you guys don't mind the picture of my feet!  

I can't really decide if I like natural or cute styles better...so I wear both ^_^  The natural look seems to make the most sense in terms of capturing a "forest girl" look.  I picture a girl who lives in a fairytale cottage in the woods and wears natural fabrics and floral prints.  
I do like the frilly, lace-y, layered styles that also constitute Mori style, but they seem less likely to be worn by a "forest wanderer."  Just my two cents.  Both looks are lovely, and I certainly can't choose between them!

Which do you prefer?  Leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment