Saturday, April 26, 2014

Spring Morning Coordinate (~_^)

Hello deer-y!  I finally got around to taking a photo of my outfit for today!

Top:  Spring Days
Tank top:  Wonder Rocket
Skirt:  Wonder Rocket
socks:  Uniqlo
Shoes:  Calmlife
Necklace:  Morning Mori

I believe Wonder Rocket still has the tank in stock, although they are sold out of the the gray color.  The skirt is also sold out, but they still have a similar one.

Unfortunately, I think the Morning Mori store is no longer open, or at least is on hiatus.  The girl who ran that shop was very sweet.  I actually received this necklace as a gift when she was out of stock of something I wanted.

Spring Days is a great store on Rakuten that ships internationally and has a lot of very cute basics and natural style clothing.

Calmlife is a shoe store on Rakuten that also ships internationally.  I found these very cute natural style mary janes in their store--they are made in Japan even!

Please feel free to comment on my coordinates!

Currently reading:  The Children of Green Knowe by Lucy Boston
Currently listening to:  Songs from a Secret Garden


No comments:

Post a Comment