Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Shoes!



Lol, I guess today's post is pretty self-explanatory ^_^  These are my current mori style shoes.

The brown clogs on the bottom left are probably what I wear most often because they're so versatile and look great with tights.  They're from Sbicca, along with the beige furry clogs.  

It's raining here today, so I'll be wearing the brown boots outside.  I fount them online at Spring Days, along with the ruffled flats on the bottom right.  

Lastly, the Birkenstocks on the upper right are sooo comfortable.  I actually bought those in Japan, since that style with the crossed straps doesn't seem to be available in the US.  I wore them for a whole day of sight-seeing in Kyoto.  


And just for fun, these are what I wear around the house ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment