Friday, April 25, 2014

South Korea haul




Just sharing my new bag from Insadong market in Seoul!  The woman selling it had a lovely booth full of beautiful bags and handmade jewelry.

JB thinks the print looks like Santa Claus and Christmas trees, but it's Little Red Riding Hood actually 

The bag is reversible and has owls on the other side ^_^  I haven't used it that way yet though.


I also picked up these darling Le Sucre bunnies in the Doota department store.  They look very Mori, don't they?  I would totally wear the outfits they have!  Yesterday the brown one took a ride in the Red Riding Hood bag with me to work--the bag is perfectly bunny-sized!


Lastly I have to share the Panda hand cream I found at Etude House.  It's called "Missing U" hand cream, and I think a portion of the proceeds benefit endangered animals.  The cream is peach scented, and absorbs pretty well without being overly greasy.  To be honest, I bought it for the cute packaging ~_^

Hope you enjoyed these little finds!  I also came back other cosmetics and some Mori-style clothing that I'll share in later posts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment